Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help the guild grow, become powerful, and be out on top! Learn everything you need here ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reporting other users, issues ETC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
__Zadkiel__
site developer
site developer

reporting other users, issues ETC. Empty
PostSubject: reporting other users, issues ETC.   reporting other users, issues ETC. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 am

i would just like to clearify what me and christine mean by this. when reporting a player, i think you should send in your reports in private messages(PM'S) in order for them to be confidential. if people are spamming/double posting on the site, please by all means contact dame, christine or any other officer. if it is on the site and if no one is on but i am, report it to me and i will gladly call up chrstine and she can deal with it. If your abuse report was on shaiya or in guild chat, report it to dame christine or any other officer. not me for that is WAAY out of my jurisdiction. i seriously hopes this helps. if you have any other questions about this, please contact me. or dame OR another officer.

__Zadkiel__

Last edited by __Zadkiel__ on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)
Back to top Go down

reporting other users, issues ETC.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting :: Report a guild member.-
Jump to: